uhrturmtom - from singleplayer to multiplayer

You can register and introduce yourself here, if you want to join the Smurfs.
Hier vind je een overzicht van alle smurfen en kun je je aanmelden als nieuwe smurf.
Post newbie

uhrturmtom - from singleplayer to multiplayer

Postby uhrturmtom » Thu 22 Mar 2018, 21:12

Hello great community!

Name: Tom
In-game login: uhrturmtom (English: clocktowertom) (Cause in my hometown is a clocktower a tourism magnet)
Nickname: Commander

I played TrackMania since the original title. I remember, I bough the CD. And after the release of Sunrise i was totally addicted to the game. I played hot seat with buddies, singleplayer, editor, but never multiplayer cause i was afraid of the extreme driving skills from the opponents :oops: . After years of TrackMania United, Trackmania Canyon, Valley and Lagoon, I decided to play a online game on a round server just to test it. Now, the multiplayer got me - the fantastic community, the beautiful and challenging maps also my driving skills after years of playing are acceptable to drive with and against others. :D I love TrackMania Valley - I love every single pixel of it. The environment is impressive and a beauty. Even Turbo can't reach the atmosphere of the original Valley. So I decided to sign up for this cool Event and looking forward to stunning and relaxing races.

Greez from Austria! :) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Community Management

Re: uhrturmtom - from singleplayer to multiplayer

Postby HaagseSmurf » Sun 25 Mar 2018, 00:48

Welcome in our great community Uhrturmtom!
HaagseSmurf

Return to Registration new Smurfs (Aanmelden nieuwe Smurfen)