Harlock

You can register and introduce yourself here, if you want to join the Smurfs.
Hier vind je een overzicht van alle smurfen en kun je je aanmelden als nieuwe smurf.
Post newbie

Harlock

Postby Harlock » Sat 26 May 2018, 23:21

Hello everyone! I am Harlock!

Name: Johan
In-game login: unthinkablespeed (I move at speeds faster than you can imagine)
Nickname: Harlock (after one of my favourite animes, Space Pirate Captain Harlock :P)

I am a German musician and writer who lives in the United States as a high school student. When I was 5 years old, I got my first TM game-- TrackMania Sunrise, and I thought it was the second-best video game of my childhood... just behind Sonic Heroes lol

Then after that, I got TrackMania United in 2009 and I absolutely fell in LOVE with that game. It's still among the top 10 games that I have ever played. When TrackMania 2 came out, I wanted to be a content creator, making 3D models and 2D skins. I'm still in the process of learning all of that, but in the meanwhile I practiced more on building tracks.

After several years of building tracks in that environment, it's safe to say that I'm fairly skilled at making multi-lap maps. I enjoy building these maps, adding as much detail as I possibly can to them, because it always felt like I was a god, building a world of my dreams and immersing myself into it as a car racing through it. It's one of the prime reasons that I have fell in love with this game, because it allows my creativity to be unleashed to a point that was never reached before in other games.

I am now the proud creator of the TrackMania channel, TrackMania Rivals, which is so far one of the most popular channels in ManiaPlanet.

I was introduced to Smurfen by my good friend React, though I have heard of it for a while now. He has inspired me to join and compete in the Canyon Endurance Premiership, where I will hopefully prove myself.
ManiaPlanet login: unthinkablespeed
ManiaExchange: Captain Harlock
Discord: Levels#5547

Community Management

Re: Harlock

Postby HaagseSmurf » Sun 27 May 2018, 20:28

Welcome Harlock!!

Good to see you here at the Smurfs!

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Return to Registration new Smurfs (Aanmelden nieuwe Smurfen)